CEVA Scholarship Funds (LINK)
Established during the summer of 2014, the CEVA Memorial Scholarship Fund provides scholarships to student-athletes through contributions from the community. This fund honors those CEVA members who have made a significant contribution to the sport of volleyball within the CEVA Region.
PDXVB Player Sponsorship Program:
We have a limited number of scholarships available and players are encourages to find a sponsor themselves, as most will need to find their own sponsor to receive a scholarship. Sponsorships are designed to support a volleyball player having difficulty affording club volleyball.
To apply for a scholarship:
- Players may apply for a scholarship by sending an email to Info@PDX-VB.com
- The email MUST to be written by the player
- The email must include an explanation of eligibility for a sponsorship
- Players are required to contact a minimum of 5 outside sources and ask them to sponsor them as a player.
- The email must include the Name, Email and/or the Phone number of the sources they contacted
- Sources are Corporations, Businesses & Individuals (send them a link to this page)
- Minimum of 8 hours of community service
- Write a letter thanking their sponsor. In the letter you must include where you completed your community service.
- Send a copy of the letter to Info@PDX-VB.com
- Complete the season through the regional tournament in April of each year.
- Pay the Tryout Fee, CEVA Fee & Coaching Fee, we believe it is important that families have a stake in the program.
- Scholarship is for club fees and may cover all or part of dues.
PDXVB Director, Coaches, and Administrators will evaluate all requests and determine sponsorship awards as early as possible. Most Scholarships are awarded by December 1st each club season
We are always looking for player sponsors. If you are able to help a player please contact us at Info@PDX-VB.com