2014-2015 APPLICATION INFORMATION
Established during the summer of 2014, the CEVA Memorial Scholarship Fund provides scholarships to student-athletes through contributions from the community. This Fund honors those CEVA members who have made a significant contribution to the sport of volleyball within the CEVA Region.
Thank you to those who have made contributions in memory of:
- Matthew Hartner 1983-2014
- 2014-15 Scholarship amount: $500
- Scholarship monies will be paid directly to the club and applied towards unpaid dues
- Names of scholarship recipients will not be released
Requirements for scholarship
- Current member of CEVA and CEVA club
- Submitted by the due date on Application Form
- Applicant must have a significant financial need (Student-athlete must show proof of receiving federal assistance. Club director to verify outstanding dues and need)
- No more than one (1) scholarship will be awarded to a single person
- No more than two (2) scholarships will be awarded to a single club
We welcome contributions to the CEVA Memorial Scholarship Fund. 100% of your contribution benefits scholarship recipients. Each season, CEVA staff will determine the scholarship details based on contributions into the fund. Contributions can be made at any time by mailing a check to CEVA Memorial Scholarship Fund, 4840 SW Western Ave, Suite 450, Beaverton, OR 97005. Please include the name of the individual you would like to honor with your contribution. As a registered 501(c)3 business, CEVA will also provide a donation receipt for tax purposes.
Breen Goodwin, Executive Director