PDX)))VB wants to provide opportunities for boys to play volleyball. In an effort to make it as affordable and convenient as possible for boys to play, we are making some changes to our Boys Teams.
We are going to eliminate most the fees associated with a boys’ team.
- All boys will be required to register with CEVA a $25.00 Fee
Note: CEVA Membership does include the entry fee for 3 tournaments in 2014
- All boys are required to fill out the PDX)))VB on line registration
- Click link to Register
New Boys Program:
We will be holding open gym for any boys that want to play. All they need to do is follow the two registrations steps above. Coach Mark Wade with the YVBA Volleyball Club has volunteered his time to work with the players. If we have enough players for the tournaments we will enter a team formed by the boys at our open gym.
We have the following times and places available for boys player open gyms
- 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM on Tuesdays at Tigard United Methodist Church
- 5:15 PM – 6:45 PM on Wednesday at St Andrews Presbyterian Church
- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM on Fridays at Robert Gray Middle School
- 7:40 PM – 9:15 PM on Fridays at Robert Gray Middle School
Always Check the Practice Schedule before going to practice it will have the most up to date information.
go to: http://pdx-vb.com/calendar/