If you ordered NIKE team gear it has arrived. We will be delivering your team gear in the next week with the team Jackets. If you want it sooner please email David@PDX-VB.com
The offer for NIKE team gear expired on 12/31/14
* Elite Socks Knee Pads KO Pant (matches jacket)
* $10.00 $16.00 $40.00
* Zoom VB Shoe Performance Short Pro Bra
* $95.00 $19.00 $19.00
PDX players, given the popular demand of the Skill Session scheduled for tomorrow Dec 27th at St. Andrew’s at 10 am- we’ve decided to combine both sessions as we think it’s beneficial to work on all aspects of the game. Session will start at 10am with passing/defense, move into setting and hitting and finalizing with playing time for all players of all levels. Thank you for being part of this!!
PDX)))VB Teams and Schedule
- Upgrade Membership, click this link to upgrade your membership.
- If players do not upgrade we can not add you to the CEVA roster.
- If a player are not on the CEVA team roster, they cannot practice or play in tournaments.
- All team start practicing the week of 12/1/2014
- We will post the schedule on your team page and the Club calendar.
- Always check the calendar before you go to practice.
- Fee’s, Team Agreements & Payments Agreements
- Go to your team page and download the Team Agreement. You can mail it to PDX)))VB or turn in at your first practice.
- If you did not get a payment agreement email your coach for a copy, and turn in a signed copy (mail or first practice).
- Please mail or turn in all your fees at the first practice.
All players and parents are welcome to attend our u15 – u18 player / parent meeting Thursday 11/20, at 6:30 PM, St. Andrews Presbyterian Church. We are truly looking forward to seeing you!
PDX)))VB follows Portland Public Schools. If School is canceled we also will cancel our events and or practices. Enjoy the day!
We want to welcome all players on the u12 & u14 teams. We will be having team meetings the week of Monday 11/10/14 and practice will start the week of Monday 11/17/14 (some may start earlier). We now have a complete coaching staff and have updated the team pages, staff page & calendar. You should have been contacted by your coach.
Remember to check the calendar for the most up to date schedule calender
We are looking for a few more player to fill up out u12 team.
- u12 – 1 Player (we have 1 team)
- u14 Teams are all Full
Contact Director Erin Cole if you are interested
2014-2015 APPLICATION INFORMATION
Established during the summer of 2014, the CEVA Memorial Scholarship Fund provides scholarships to student-athletes through contributions from the community. This Fund honors those CEVA members who have made a significant contribution to the sport of volleyball within the CEVA Region. Continue reading CEVA Memorial Scholarship Fund